Non ci sono recensioni
It is with great pleasure that I introduce Alessandro Carriero’s book “Whole-body imaging: technique,interpretation and topics”.
Whole-body imaging is one of the most recent developments in the field of MRI and even though it is not yet commonly used in clinical practise it has intrinsically enormous potential thanks to its ability to add new functional information to traditional morphologic data.
The book is divided into three sections that accurately deal with the physical basis, the different techniques and the main clinical applications inn adults and children.
The chapters dedicated to its comparison with other imaging modalities like Fdg PET and low dose whole body CT are particularly interesting.
The third section, an authentic gallery of clinical cases, concludes the book.
My heartfelt congratulations to all those who contributed to the creation of this publication.
I am certain it will be very useful to readers.
Foreword Introduction SECTION I Whole-Bod y Imaging : from Techni que to Interpretation 1. Physical basis - MRI, DWI, MRA
2. Whole-body MRA
3. Whole-body MRI
4. Whole-body diffusion
SECTION II Topics 1. Whole-body MRI: Technique
2. Whole-body diffusion: Technique
3. Whole-body diffusion-weighted imaging with 3 Tesla: basic clinical concepts and advanced applications
4. Whole-body MRI: Normal, Pathologic and Pitfalls Experiences from the Population-Based SHIP-Study
5. Whole-body MRA: Normal, Pathologic and Pitfalls
6. Whole-body MRI and FDG-PET fused images for evaluation of patients with cancer: a pictorial essay
7. Whole-body MRI: approaches to tumor screening
8. Whole-body MRI for evaluation of bone metastasis in patient with malignant lymphoma
9. Multiple myeloma: Whole-body MRI vs. PET and Low Dose Whole-body CT
10. Whole-body Magnetic Resonance Imaging (WB-MRI) and bone scintigraphy to detect bone metastases: an update of UMG experience
11. Characterization in DWI and Whole-body diffusion
12. Whole-body MRA with contrast medium: diagnostic accuracy
13. A total atherosclerotic score for Whole-body MRA and its relation to traditional cardiovascular risk factors
14. Whole-body MRI in paediatrics
SECTION III CASES GALLERY 15. Clinical cases
PET-CT compared with Whole-body dwi /mri
Bone scan with Whole-body DWI/MRI: cases
Whole-body PET-MRI image fusion
Sei sicuro di voler eseguire questa azione?