You can reduce the risk of your patients suffering an
Osteoporosis is a highly prevalent, treatable disease, but it is currently
incurable. Successful early diagnosis can lead to effective treatment
strategies that reduce the risk of a patient’s life being compromised by
serious fracture injury.
In Osteoporosis, Dr Dale Stovall has assembled world-leading experts who
guide you through modern best-practice approaches to:
• Diagnosis of osteoporosis
• Risk assessment for fractures
• Use of calcium and vitamin D
• Medical therapy and follow up
• Future approaches to treatment
Osteoporosis empowers you to identify and treat your patients with
osteoporosis and low bone mass, preventing subsequent fractures and
improving their quality of life.