Non ci sono recensioni
|The Mulligan technique is an extremely popular technique for manual therapists who are keen to learn more of the techniques and the evidence base behind them. This book presents a one stop source of Brian Mulligan’s Mobilisation With Movement (MWM) management approach for musculoskeletal pain, injury and disability that integrates evidence base into clinical practice. The material is presented in a way that is accessible both to the student practitioner and advanced practitioner of musculoskeletal healthcare.|
• a systematic review of the evidence for the technique’s efficacy
• a review of the current state of Mulligan’s 'positional fault hypothesis'
• a new model of the mechanisms by which Mobilisation with Movement works
• demonstrates the clinical application of Mobilisation with Movement through twelve cases by leading practitioners
• more advanced aspects of the clinical application are developed and critiqued, including guidelines on dosage and troubleshooting options
• the accompanying DVD demonstrates techniques from the text and features Brian Mulligan
|Table Of Contents:|
Foreword by Brian Mulligan vii
SECTION ONE MOBILISATION WITH MOVEMENT: IT’S APPLICA TION 1
SECTION TW O EFFICACY 25
SECTION THREE MECHANISMS AND EFFECTS 65
SECTION FOUR CASE STUDIES 101
SECTION FIVE TR OUBLESHOOTING 219
Sei sicuro di voler eseguire questa azione?