This first volume of Master Techniques in Otolaryngologic Surgery focuses on the procedures used in Larynx, Hypopharynx, Oropharynx, Oral Cavity and Neck surgeries.The Master Techniques in Otolaryngologic Surgery Series provides “how-to” guides to both the common and advanced procedures performed in the major subspecialties of Otolaryngologic Surgery. Step-by-step instructions and over 300 full-color intraoperative photographs and line drawings makes this guide an excellent reference for Head and Neck specialists and General Otolaryngologists alike.
• Each procedure follows the series format and scope for clear step-by-step instruction to each technique
• Written by experts in the field from around the world
• Covers both common and advanced procedures
• Over 300 full-color photographs and drawings
• Companion website with full-text and supplemental video segments that showcase key techniques
• See Volume 2 (sold separately) for coverage of Thyroid, Parathyroid, Salivary Glands, Paranasal Sinuses and Nasopharynx