Non ci sono recensioni
Hair Transplantation is a fully illustrated reference book that provides a state-of-the-art overview to all aspects of hair transplantation. Using a combination of written text, color photographs, and tables, eleven leading physicians and practitioners in the field discuss the latest surgical procedures to restore a natural-looking frame of hair to the face. This volume is an indispensable reference for dermatologists, practitioners, and residents, providing an extensive coverage of the latest procedures and instruments in hair restoration surgery, techniques for follicular unit extraction, Cicatricial alopecia, and eyelash transplantation.
• Features contributions from some of the foremost experts from the field of hair transplantation
• Volume includes a combination of written text, color photographs and tables
• Volume features four-color photographs that provide a state-of-the-art approach to all aspects of hair transplantation
1. The consult, preoperative period, instrumentation and anesthesia set-up and post-operative period Marc R. Avram and Nicole E. Rogers
2. Medications and hair transplantation Dow Stough
3. The donor area Francisco Jiménez
4. Follicular unit extraction James A. Harris
5. Frontal hairline design William M. Parsley
6. Corrective hair transplantation Marc R. Avram
7. Cicatricial alopecia Nina Otberg, Andreas Finner, and Jerry Shapiro
8. Eyelash transplantation Alan J. Bauman
9. Emergency preparedness in hair restoration surgery Carlos J. Puig
10. Technology in hair transplantation Nicole E. Rogers and Marc R. Avram
Sei sicuro di voler eseguire questa azione?