Non ci sono recensioni
Diagnostic Pathology of Ovarian Tumors offers a focus on the pathology of ovarian neoplasia with detailed clinically relevant information for practicing pathologists not found in other more general volumes of gynecologic pathology. This important work focuses almost entirely on strategies for accurate diagnosis and histologic subclassification, and the clinical correlates of these diagnoses. It provides evolving guidelines for detecting early ovarian cancer in prophylactic specimens; cutting-edge information on enhancing the reproducible and clinically meaningful subclassification of ovarian carcinoma as well as new proposals for ovarian carcinoma grading. Richly illustrated, containing abundant tables and figures as well as bulleted points of information, Diagnostic Pathology of Ovarian Tumors is the first text offering chapters written by practicing gynecologists on how clinical data can enhance pathologic diagnostic accuracy, how pathologists can efficiently convey their diagnostic opinions to gynecologists, and the way in which a given diagnosis triggers a cascade of clinical testing and therapy.
Diagnostic Pathology of Ovarian Tumors will be of great value to practicing surgical pathologists, including gynecologic pathologists, pathology residents in training, as well as gynecologic and medical oncologists worldwide.
Introduction – Robert Soslow, Carmen Tornos
1. Morphologic Patterns. Robert Soslow
2. Common Diagnostic Discrepancies. Robert Soslow
3. Frozen Section of Ovarian Lesions. Robert Soslow, Carmen Tornos
4. Ovary Surface Epithelial- Pathology Introduction. C. Blake Gilks
5. Surface Epithelial – Clinical Introduction. Katherine Bell-McGuinn, Mario M. Leitao Jr.
6. Pathology of Serous Tumors. C. Blake Gilks
7. Pathology of Endometrial Tumors. Melissa P. Murray, Jay K. Parks
8. Pathology of Clear Cell Tumors. Robert Soslow
9. Pathology of Mucinous Tumors. Jeffrey D. Seidman, Anna Yemelyanova
10. Uncommon Epithelial Ovarian Tumors. Jeffrey D. Seidman, Anna Yemelyanova
11. Metastatic Tumors. Jeffrey D. Seidman, Anna Yemelyanova
12. Germ Cel and Sex Cord Stromal, Clinical Introduction. Ginger J. Gardner, Jason A. Konner
13. Pathology of Germ Cell Tumors. Charles J. Zaloudek
14. Sex Cord Stromal Tumors of the Ovary. Diana Lim, Esther Oliva
15. Pathology of Mesenchymal and Hemopoietic Tumors. Esther Olivia
16. Tumors of Uncertain Histogenesis. Diana Lim, Esther Oliva
17. Fallopian Tube and Peritoneum. Terence Colgan, Martin Chang
18. Familial Cancer and Prophylactic Surgery. Terence Colgan, Martin Chang
19. Peritoneal Cytology. Oscar Lin Andre L. Moreira
Sei sicuro di voler eseguire questa azione?