Diagnostic Imaging: Chest (Second Edition) is the much-anticipated update to the bestselling first edition by Dr. Melissa Rosado-de-Christenson and her large team of chest radiology experts. This new edition features an expanded section on infections, including discussion of various infections not included in the first edition. It also adds two new subsections to the chest imaging section. The first of these is an illustrated terminology section, which includes medical illustrations of important visual identifiers such as u201choneycombing.u201d The second new subsection describes various radiographic and CT signs, such as the u201cfinger-in-gloveu201d sign. Also fresh in this edition is a new section devoted entirely to atelectasis, which features expanded discussion of this important topic. In all, this 980-page new edition features over 150 new chapters along with the time-saving bulleted text and stunning radiographic and medical illustrations that are hallmarks of the award-winning publications from Amirsys.
· Written by renowned experts in chest radiology
· Bulleted text provides high quality medical information distilled to the most critical facts
· 980 pages of text include over 2,400 superb images, including high resolution radiographic images and detailed medical illustrations
· Explanatory text describes the diagnostically significant features of each image
· Includes Amirsys eBook Advantage™, an online version of the print book featuring hundreds of additional images, larger images, and fully searchable text
· Published by Amirsys®, globally renowned radiology and pathology diagnostic imaging publisher